Senior Business Analyst
2 Available Vacancy
We are hiring A Senior Business Analyst to be a member of a our Software development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built.
The needed business analyst should bridges the gap between stakeholders and the development team, interpreting business requirements into understandable development tasks to match a final software product with the expected business value.
Business Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end Business scenarios, use cases, and test cases
- Communicating with various Stockholders levels.
- Enhance reporting outputs and data visualization.
- Collaborate with development team members, data teams, and Project Management to develop business and technical requirements.
- Create a detailed business analysis, indicate challenges, identify, and validate the key business requirements.
- Create and document functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant.
- 3 + years of professional experience.
- IIBA certificate is a plus.
Business Analyst skills
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- In-depth knowledge of Business & data modeling techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Business Writing and Reporting.
- Documentation proficiency in both English and Arabic.